Term and Condition
Scope and Coverage
The booking Terms & Conditions are applicable to all bookings made from the BonvoyageAsia websites or partners, including booking system through websites or customer agents of any of the affiliate partners.
Sightseeing & Package Tour Regulations
You may decide to make one or more bookings with us at the same time. Please note that irrespective of the various products you book, each booking is a separate booking and your bookings do not constitute a package. The only exception to what is stated above is when you book a package holiday that comprises accommodation and excursions pre-packaged such bookings will of course be a package as formally defined. The person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all the persons namedin the booking.
Sightseeing on Shared Basis
- This is a scheduled, shared service (sharing the coach/ shuttle bus with other passengers) hence there may be a short wait of up to 30 minutes. Please refer to the Meeting point and drop off point carefully as it can be either at your Hotel Lobby or any other Hotel in same area. It can also be the Ground handler`s office or any other location. No transfers will be provided to reach the meeting point
- Sightseeing tours will be conducted at fixed timings and you are requested to report at meeting point at least 15 minutesprior to the departure time. Kindly adhere to the timings mentioned on the voucher. Non compliance to the same may result in your missing the tour, with no refund for the same. Please remember that these instructions are only to enable us to serve you better and avoid any inconvenience to you
- Scheduled Sightseeing may comprise visits to more than one country. We will not accept any responsibility should a clientnot be able to proceed with such a tour as a result of their not being in possession of any required documentation such as a valid passport or visa. Failure to have such documentation may result in their being refused entry into a country the tour visits and no refunds will be given in this event
- Scheduled sightseeing tours occasionally do not operate for local reasons. In the event that it becomes necessary to cancel a tour, at least one of the following alternatives will be offered a) To continue withthe requested tour but at an alternative time or date, b) To change to a different tour, c) To receive a full refund
- We will not accept any claims for compensation in the event that a scheduled sightseeing did not operate
- Children travelling free may notbe entitled to meals and must be carried on the lap of an accompanying adult if no seats are available
- Where a hotel pick up is offered, we will pick up passengers from the major hotels in the city, but not necessarily from all hotels. If we are unable to pick up from a requested hotel, an alternative pick up point will be suggested
- We reserve the right to alter itineraries or to cancel tours at short or no notice for any reason
Sightseeing on Private Basis
- All vehicles provided will be based on 01 piece of luggage per person. For services starting at an airport, station or port the waiting time for the driver is 1 hour from the actual passenger arrival, unless otherwise stated. For services starting from other points there is no waiting time for the driver. Passengers must ensure they are waiting at the specified meeting point, as shown on their voucher, at least 15 minutes prior to the confirmed pick-up time
- If travelling with babies and infants it is your responsibility to ensure that you bring with you, as well as fit, the correct child /infant seat for use in your booked vehicle. Failure to do this could result in your service not taking place with no refund possible
- Although the meeting point and location will be specified on your voucher, in case you fail to locate the Driver, kindly contact us immediately on the numbers mentioned in your vouchers
- Private sightseeing may be only with driver cum guide
- There will be no refund for unutilized services
Prices and price changes
We reserve the right to change, amend or correct prices shown on our site at any time before or after you have booked. After you have booked, if the price of your booking changes in such a way we will pass on the details of the change as soon as possible.
Compensation and responsibility
No compensation of any kind or responsibility will be taken if, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to notify a change to your arrangements or we cannot supply your arrangements in full or in part as agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any description. A circumstance beyond our control is one that cannot be foreseen or avoided, even after taking all due care and includes but is not limited to war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial disputes and bad weather situations or forecasts.
Making a Complaint
If you have cause for complaint while on your trip, this must be brought to our attention immediately so that action can be taken to remedy the problem. Failure to report your complaint in this way may jeopardise any claim you subsequently make. The assistance we provide to resolve your complaint is provided in our capacity. The health and safety standards that apply to the services you have booked should meet the local standards applicable to the booked destinations, and we will monitor wherever possible that the local standards have been met.
Please inform us at time of booking of any special requests for any service or facility that is not included as part of your booking. Where possible will try to accommodate your request, but please note such requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note you are responsible for you and your party’s actions. If we believe your actions or those of your party could cause danger, upset or annoyance to other customers, guests or staff, we may end your booked arrangements immediately. In this event neither we nor our affiliates will pay compensation, make refunds nor pay any expenses you suffer as a result.
You are responsible for your personal safety and for the safety of the accompanying people dependent on you. Please take time to understand the health and safety rules stipulated by the relevant government authorities.
You agree to defend and indemnify Bonvoyage Asia Pte Ltd and its affiliates, and/or both our respective suppliers and any of our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by.